Friday 7 June 2013

Free Texting & Calling Apps for your Smartphones



I am an active user on different networking platforms. Regular interaction on these platforms keep you updated on new things happening around the world.  Lately I come across a lot about free texting apps and free calling apps for international purpose. These days technology is a cup of tea for everyone. You need not be a tech savvy to understand the nature and working of these applications. This is because apps are developed considering common people understanding and usage. 


Currently I am using WhatsApp, Pinger and WeChat for free texting to my friends, family and colleagues. No matter wherever my friends are, I can send them video, audio, images and text messages to them within few seconds. I just need data connection in my phone and my life is soughted. With Wechat, I can send voice messages and can do live chat with friends in group.
 
Earlier, I was using  skype, google talk, facebook messenger for send text through internet. I used to use skype for free calling purpose. But it was quiet hassling. Now there are apps like Pinger & Viber, which can make free calls to anywhere in the world. I use Google Play store for searching & downloading these apps. Smartphone apps have simplified my life. Its easy to stay connected and share my world with my friends and family at cost never imagined before. 


To get these apps, visit: https://play.google.com/store?hl=en
 

No comments:

Post a Comment